Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts: Quilting update

Well, not much to update! We haven't made much progress since the last update.  Katie and Danielle have started sewing their squares together, but they were looking kind of "bunchy" so I wanted to wait until a quilting meeting to get some help from Jeanne or Cheri.  It just hasn't worked out to meet in the last 6 ish weeks!
My quilt on the other hand is coming along.  I got it all sewn together! It's more bunchy then I'd like, but it's doable.  I went and bought a piece of fleece for the back, but haven't sewn it on because I want to wait for guidance.  :)  Almost done though!
Here it is...

I also plan on making curtains for the boys' room with the same fabric.  That I could do with out a back on it so I have no excuses there! Need to get on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment