October 3, 2011
Today has not started out well........ I feel awful and I just want to crawl back in bed. On a good note, I am getting ready to eat pizza. Yes, for breakfast. And Mt. Dew. That should help at least a little.
(**I remember that day... I got my period, haha)
Today just got way better!! I am officially going to D.C. with Steven at the end of the month! Yay!! It'll be a first for both of us! He has a business trip and I'm tagging along. :-)
October 11
Lisey is SO cute! She sings, "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map" while folding her arms and rocking back and forth. I HAVE to get a video... only she doesn't do it on demand.. stinker!!!
October 14
made Matthew a Woody vest (cow pattern) last night. He loves it. :)
October 18
14 years ago Steven asked me to "to go out with him" in Rudd park in Canon City, CO! We were only 15 and 16 yrs old. :) I am so happy I said yes!! Happy Anniversary, Steven!
October 22
Me: "Matthew, where's your gum?"
Matthew: "it's gone."
Me: "Did you swallow it?"
Matthew: "No, it's in my mouth"
Me: (looking in his mouth) "where in your mouth?"
Matthew: "in the hole."
He still insists that he did not swallow it... sigh. Note to self: next time I let him have a piece of gum I need to make sure he understands what *swallow* means, lol!
October 23
"When life on earth is ending, people don't surround themselves with objects. What we want around us is people - people we love and have relationships with." Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life.
THAT is why I have had so many babies... people and relationships are all that matter.. you can't bring your possessions with you to heaven! :)
October 24
Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet and loving Alaina Julianne Grace! I can't believe how fast the years have gone! It also reminds me that we have now been in NE for just over 5 years. We moved here when I was VERY pregnant with her. :)
I am ashamed to admit that when I get alllll my laundry done, we don't have enough hangers for everything. Or drawer space. I guess it's time to get rid of stuff.... or maybe do less laundry... ;)
October 29
In D.C.!!!! I was really sad to leave the kids, it almost didn't feel worth it. :( But its been fun. I've never been so interested in history!! My feet are so blistered!!! I might have to wear flip flops in the freezing cold tomorrow. So fun though.
No comments:
Post a Comment