Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Take on Tuesday: Take on Homeschooling

Well, I have two days of homeschooling, complete days, that is, under my belt.
I did it!
It wasn't too bad.
Although I worry, are they learning enough? In some ways it seems too easy, but then again I am really only responsible for 3 grades... 3rd, K and 1st.  That's easy, I guess. Not sure about the Math.  We have A+ Math, they can do it on the computer.  While I like just sending someone off to "do math" I am not sure they are learning as well that way.  Time will tell, I guess.
Another thing is writing, I hope I can teach them to write well.  I just don't want to fail at this.
So, that's my update.
I am cautiously optimistic.

1 comment:

  1. I love the update and I'm so proud of you :)! All mothers have those doubts, home educating mothers just have even more room for doubt! All mothers wonder if we're spending enough time with each child, if we're disciplining too little or too much, if we're pushing them too hard or letting them take it too easy...often all of the above in the same week! Haha :). Just do what you need to do, seeking first His kingdom, and all of these things will be added to you :)...

    ReplyDelete