Well, today is CD 14..... I am so over the "boy diet"... haha.... I did it for like a day this cycle and even that day I sucked at it. So... I just pray God blesses us with another son.. Matthew would love a brother. :) Steven made a good point. The girls all have a sister(s) and a brother. Matthew only has sisters. He needs a brother. I will probably bring a pregnancy test or two on my trip to D.C. That is when I am "due". It would be fun to find out I am pregnant on that trip. Not so much fun to find out I am not.. haha... Honestly this time I don't feel desperate about it like last month. Which is nice. The days are going by so much faster now that I am not obsessing over it. I think it's because of the due date, actually... I really don't want to be due in July again!!! Weird, I know. Of course I'd be thrilled to find out another one is on the way, no matter when I am due.... only time will tell!!!
Lately I have been trying to be on top of it with discipline again. It feels like the kids have been out of control again. My problem is, once they start to behave somewhat, I lay off a little.. which then in return causes them to misbehave again. So I am trying not to slack off again. My main goals are, obedience.. the first time... with out attitude. So, I am trying to use some of Raising Godly Tomatoes tips.. if they don't do it the first time nicely they get in trouble and have to do it over again the right way. So far I've noticed a difference.. other people have too. We had to go to an appt to sign papers to refinance our house and all 6 were really good. It helped that they had toys in there to play with, but still no fighting and they were pretty quiet the whole time.
I just need to work on my patience with them.. and stay near them to catch them doing things wrong and not get lazy!! That's the hardest part... is not correcting right away because of laziness.
Well.... I better not make myself a hypocrite here and get off the computer.. Johanna is kind of being a stinker right now and instead of doing what I need to do, I am losing my patience with her.. all because I am blogging! So.... I will sign off now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment