............but none of it gets here fast enough!!!!!
For one. I am on CD 30 and still no sign of af... OR pregnancy. Sigh.... As of this morning, negative. So, that means that spotting I had was not ovulation. What?!? What was it then? Last night and on and off today I cramped pretty bad. If I ov. really late then it could be implantation cramps.... hoping. I guess I kind of doubt it though... it's just so late and even if my period was going to come as late as it did two months ago, you'd think it'd show up on a frer by now. Then again I haven't tried one for like 2 days. Might pick up another pack tomorrow if no af. That's one thing I am looking forward to though. Two pink lines!! That stick obviously.
Another thing.......... I might be going to D.C.!!! Well, I am probably going!!! I've always wanted to! Steven has a business trip and I've told him as soon as he finds out he has to go I am totally going with!!
It took a little work, but between Alicia and Becca I have sitters lined up. People I trust and feel totally comfortable with. Becca (and Adrielle) will be with them most of the time. Early Sat morning to Tuesday night. I am cool with that, if anything happened to me and Steven I'd want Becca and Himler to raise our kids (not that I wouldn't want Cathy because I think she'd do an awesome job, but I just want her to keep the grandma role and I know Becca would keep her so involved)... so obviously I am good with that.. no worries there. Alicia will have them Tues night to Wed afternoon when I fly home. Steven will stay til Thurs. Alicia spends a lot of time with our kids (except Elise) so I am really comfortable with that too. Our girls are best friends so we're together a lot.
We'll miss Halloween with them... but they're so excited about Becca, Adrielle and Ezra they are fine with it.
It's Washinton D.C. though!!! Saturday and Sunday, site seeing with my hubby... alone time... lots and lots of pictures, going out to eat... seeing the White House.... the Lincoln Memorial and so so much more.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Steven will be in conferences so I'll hang out in the hotel Monday and Tuesday. You'd think I'd be bummed about that, but nope! Thrilled!!! I can knit... watch t.v., sleep, facebook, blog, did I mention sleep? We'll have those evenings free as well to go out and do stuff. Then Wed I'll head to the airport and come home. I am sure I'll be good and ready, I am going to miss the kids so much!!!
I've wrestled with the thought of bringing Elise... she'd be free to fly. BUT.. I don't think she'd enjoy it that much. I really think she'd do better at home. Plus, it'll be a lot easier for us to get around and stuff with out the fat baby. I'll miss her sooo much though. :(
I really really hope it works out. I don't have my plane ticket yet. Get this, though... I have a $150 voucher from a year ago when I went and saw Grandma (was gone over Halloween then too).. it expires Nov 4 and I'll be flying home the 2nd. The tickets are only $230 so after the voucher (assuming it goes as planned) it'll be an $80 ticket!!! Every night of the hotel paid for except Sat night, we'll pay for that one, a rental car paid for if we need it, I think like $70 a day for food and Steven's ticket is paid for. So, this will be a relatively cheap trip. Maybe I'll be pregnant.. and sick... blah.... I hope not!!! But I hope I am too.. you know. :)
Also, on Friday Steven is taking the day off to go to Vala's pumpkin patch with us as a family (with the school for a field trip). Yay! We never get to see him anymore since he works so much so it'll be fun. Then Saturday we are going as a family to a birthday party at a bowling alley! :) Fun times. :)
I also might get to go to Once Upon a Child soon too.
And I am starting to get hat orders and have been creating new ones, which feels great.
So much to look forward to but yet I feel cabin fever and frustration! I need something different.. can't wait for Friday. Can't wait for the end of the month going to D.C. Can't wait to find out I am pregnant again... then I'll be anxious to know what I am having... then anxious to meet him or her! haha!!
I'll keep ya updated.. of course.
That is so awesome how that all worked out :)!
ReplyDelete