Monday, October 17, 2011

Mundane Monday: Memories

I posted this on facebook on February 26, 2009!!! It was so fun to read and I think it's time to make another one. :)

The kids Interview Katie - 9 3/4, Danielle 7, Johanna 4 1/2.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Katie - "I love you"
Danielle - "Did you do good at school today"
Johanna - "naughty girl" (awww... that makes me feel bad) next she said "I mean 'clean up'"

2. What makes mom happy?
Katie - "when I clean my room really good without being told"
Danielle - "When we clean the house for her"
Johanna - "if I clean up and be good with laying down at night"

3. What makes mom sad?
Katie - "I can't think of anything"
Danielle - "when Mommy and Daddy fight"
Johanna - "when I get out of bed"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Katie - "by taking funny pictures of Johanna and showing them to me"
Danielle - "tickle me"
Johanna - "she and Daddy tickles me"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Katie - "shy"
Danielle - "you played Barbies really bad with Auntie Amber" (LOL.. Amber I know you are loving that one!)
Johanna - "bananas and soup and taking showers"

6. How old is your mom?
Katie - "28"
Danielle - "28"
Johanna - "100"


7. How tall is your mom?
Katie - "taller than me"
Danielle - "2 feet tall"
Johanna - "100 big" (and she jumped when she said it)


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Katie - "scrapbooking and playing on the computer"
Danielle - "spend time with us"
Johanna - "get on the computer"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Katie - "work on the house"
Danielle - "Clean"
Johanna - "put Alaina and Matthew to bed, then get them up and put them in the car to get us from school"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Katie - "for taking care of a lot of kids"
Danielle - "For singing"
Johanna - "for dancing"

11. What is your mom really good at?
Katie - "at making me happy"
Danielle - "being a Mom"
Johanna - "playing on Zelda, the racing part with the horse"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Katie - "making me sad"
Danielle - "brushing her teeth"
Johanna - "making presents"


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Katie - "cook and take care of us"
Danielle - "take care of us"
Johanna - "play on the computer and cleaning up"


14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Katie - "gummy worms"
Danielle - "canoli's"
Johanna - "pizza things that are not pizza and Alaina wants them" (french bread pizza's-- I had them once, lol)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Katie - "when she talks to us"
Danielle - "that she loves us"
Johanna - "by cleaning up everything"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Katie- "Snow White"
Danielle - "Belle"
Johanna - "a monster" "a cartoon Mommy"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Katie - "we talk"
Danielle - "sometimes we read books together"
Johanna - "clean up"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Katie - "we both have brown hair"
Danielle - "we both have the same type of hair, like smooth and stuff"
Johanna - "we get dressed the same"

19. How are you and your mom different?
Katie - "mom has green eyes, I have blue eyes"
Danielle - "your older than me"
Johanna - "by wearing a different dress"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Katie - "I just know"
Danielle - "because she shows me by saying it"
Johanna - "by saying I love you"


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Katie - "when he helps clean the house"
Danielle - "He's nice"
Johanna - "that he hugs her and she hugs him"


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Katie - "Olive Garden"
Danielle - "on a date with Daddy to go and eat at a nice place"
Johanna - "go with Juliette's mom to eat somewhere" (Alicia, :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment