Still sick... still tired.... soooo ready for the 2nd trimester!
I was very pleased when my Mom told me that Uncle Daryl, Uncle Scott and Auntie Teri all responded well to the pregnancy. Even Grandma Marie. I wasn't as worried about her.. but more worried that she'd be worried... but she told my Mom she was very happy. She also talked to Auntie Teri and she said she seemed surprised, but said, well, she's a good Mom... So that was a compliment for me. :) Uncle Scott said that he might have wanted a larger family if they would have been younger when they started out... that was a huge surprise because he was always the one that wanted me to go to art school and not have too many kids... he seemed disappointed everytime I "put my life on hold" to have another baby. He did just the opposite, put having kids on hold to have a life.. career, etc... I don't think he regrets it, but it was encouraging to hear that he was at least supportive. Then Uncle Daryl apparently just said, "cool, cool.." haha. He never said too many negative things in the past about it, but we knew he didn't totally approve... just a feeling we got.
I've got only positive reactions on facebook and my military and veterans wives board, but a lot of people have said nothing at all. So, it's possible they don't approve, or maybe they just don't care, or haven't had a chance.
Either way.. it's going well, I think. I just can't wait to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!
Joshua Mark or Naomi or Evelyn. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment