Lately I've been feeling less sick. I mean I have some quesiness and then I have to eat. Problem is, I have to eat what I am craving.. usually that is not healthy or low in calories. So, I am already gaining weight. That is not good considering I didn't start out at a very pleasant weight. Right now, though, I feel sick. It's worse than it has been in days. Yucky!! At least I know that means things are probably going okay.
I am so excited about Becca being pregnant too... :) She said she doesn't really feel like it's real yet though... She's tired, but she hasn't been too sick.
One cool thing, is Alicia. She is really responding different to this whole thing than I thought she would. She's really excited. She called me back the other day just to tell me how excited she is.. I told her that I was thinking she wouldn't be so happy.. more like, What in the world are you guys doing??? She said, "no, I know you know what you are doing... and someone else knows what HE is doing..." (meaning God). So that was cool.. I really needed to hear that and ever since then I have been more excited to tell people. Makes me want to get my Christmas cards out sooner......
No comments:
Post a Comment