Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts: Carols and Cocoa

I really need to scan my three little u/s pictures.  You won't see anything, really... but there's definitely a sweet little fat baby bouncing bean in there! So, my appt went well.  Dr Stearnes did a quick u/s and everything looked fine.
We plan to make the official announcement at Carols and Cocoa on Sunday night.  I'll be 9 1/2 weeks so it's definitely earlier than planned, but word is getting out!!! Katie and Danielle will both get up and read a poem.  One Katie wrote and then one that Danielle and I wrote... which is the announcement.  I can't wait to hear/see the reactions....
The poem will also be on the back of our Christmas cards...

"This Christmas year we bring you good news...
Our family is growing by two little shoes.
Not all presents are wrapped in a bow,
but some come with ten fingers, ten toes.
God's gifts are bestowed from Heaven,
Join us and welcome our baby, number seven!"

How cute is that going to be coming from Danielle's little voice!! :) People better be paying attention.. heehee... well either way, if they are not, *someone* will be and it will spread fast I am sure.
Excited for Carols and Cocoa though, the girls have fun piano pieces.  Katie and Danielle are doing a duet as well as their normal Christmas songs.  Even Johanna has a song, her first recital.  Alaina and Matthew are going to recite some memory verses.  We've been working on them.  Total cuteness, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment