Well... since my last blog post, a few more people have learned of the pregnancy. (I am 8 weeks today, by the way). Katie and Danielle know now, then Cheri figured it out... well she said the Holy Spirit let her know... and then today I told Alicia. Then of course Cheri told Pastor Don and Alicia will probably tell Nick. I told Mom finally (she's happy) and of course she told Dean and Asa. Becca told Adrielle, I believe.... So, a few more people know. OH! And Becca is pregnant!!! She's due only a couple weeks behind me. yay, a pregnant buddy! I plan to officially announce the news of the pregnancy on our Christmas cards.. it'll probably look something like this:
Merry Christmas!
Love, Steven, April
Katie, Danielle, Johanna,
Alaina, Matthew, Elise, and
BABY! (7/12/12)
I hope people even see it, haha.. they probably will just see a huge long list of names and not even read through them. Well, if that is the case they'll have to hear about it from someone else, or see it posted on facebook, or just see my big belly... I am not too worried about it!
So far the responses I have got have been all good! Cheri seemed okay with it, same with P. Don. Alicia was super excited.. and oh, I forgot my friend Heidi, Amber must have told her... but she messaged me today on facebook and seemed really excited.
So far things have been going good. On Monday Nov 14 I had my first u/s. Didn't see much... then I went back two weeks later on the 28th and saw a little beating heart! Aw! Still didn't really see a baby though, just a blob. :) I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. I have reasons to be excited for either gender... of course a boy would be nice to give Matthew a brother... but a girl would be fun because I really want to learn to knit booties and little boots and bloomers! :) :) For names, we've agreed that we'll probably go with Joshua Mark. I also like Andrew and William as names... For a girl, we both like Naomi. Steven and the kids have a cousin named Naomi though.. she's 8 or 9 years old. We don't see them a whole lot, but I still feel I'll need to ask permission from them to use it. Then two middle names..... Naomi Victoria Rose?
I'll update soon.. hopefully..
No comments:
Post a Comment