Well, here I am at 35w3d... sigh.... surprisingly my face doesn't look as fat in this pic as it really does in real life.... thankfully my chin doesn't look too doubled. I am so discouraged though. I weigh more than I have ever weighed in my entire life, including the pregnancies that I made it to 41wks. :( I still have 4 1/2 weeks to go at the most... I could weigh A LOT more. I have gained 4lbs in the last few days. I think, hope actually, that it is just water retention because I have been eating a lot of sunflower seeds before bed which are super salty. I have been watching my blood pressure and so far it's been fine. A little higher than what is normal for me, but fine, nonetheless. I am so sick of being pregnant and I just want to meet my baby so bad that I actually feel some disappointment when my blood pressure reads normal. It's silly though, because I don't want to have the baby right now. We have two weeks of swim lessons to get through that are already paid for.... and obviously it's too early still to meet him! Sure, he'd be okay, but I'd prefer at least another 2 weeks. After swim lessons are over he can come ANY TIME though!!! I am excited for my next appt when the Dr checks me... hoping I'll be good and dilated and then I might even get on the trampoline for some bouncing, lol... everynight. Maybe we'll even go on walks. Anything to make me think I am doing something to speed this along. It's not that I just feel physically bad, but emotionally as well. I am just so ready. It's so worth it though. When I am holding this baby boy in my arms, none of all of the aches pains and tears will matter anymore! I already love him so much!! Pregnancies are just hard, especially at the end. Just praying that it goes fast... that's all I want. And no more weight gain.Psalm 127:4-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
A Little Something on Sunday: 35 1/2 wks
Well, here I am at 35w3d... sigh.... surprisingly my face doesn't look as fat in this pic as it really does in real life.... thankfully my chin doesn't look too doubled. I am so discouraged though. I weigh more than I have ever weighed in my entire life, including the pregnancies that I made it to 41wks. :( I still have 4 1/2 weeks to go at the most... I could weigh A LOT more. I have gained 4lbs in the last few days. I think, hope actually, that it is just water retention because I have been eating a lot of sunflower seeds before bed which are super salty. I have been watching my blood pressure and so far it's been fine. A little higher than what is normal for me, but fine, nonetheless. I am so sick of being pregnant and I just want to meet my baby so bad that I actually feel some disappointment when my blood pressure reads normal. It's silly though, because I don't want to have the baby right now. We have two weeks of swim lessons to get through that are already paid for.... and obviously it's too early still to meet him! Sure, he'd be okay, but I'd prefer at least another 2 weeks. After swim lessons are over he can come ANY TIME though!!! I am excited for my next appt when the Dr checks me... hoping I'll be good and dilated and then I might even get on the trampoline for some bouncing, lol... everynight. Maybe we'll even go on walks. Anything to make me think I am doing something to speed this along. It's not that I just feel physically bad, but emotionally as well. I am just so ready. It's so worth it though. When I am holding this baby boy in my arms, none of all of the aches pains and tears will matter anymore! I already love him so much!! Pregnancies are just hard, especially at the end. Just praying that it goes fast... that's all I want. And no more weight gain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment