Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Words on Wednesday: 36wks

Well... almost 36 wks.  Tomorrow. :)
I can feel my body starting to get ready... of course that can happen for a month or more with no show of baby.. but it's promising anyway.  :)
Every evening I get a lot of contractions.  They are nothing serious, just braxton hicks... but at least my body is getting ready and at least they are somewhat regular... maybe, just maybe something is changing down there....
I go for my first non-stress test on Friday.  I don't think the Dr is going to check me or anything, but I won't resist if he wants to!
I am still desperately hoping for a June 30 baby, but that puts me only at 38w 2d.  I had Alaina at that point and she was fine... she didn't need to be delivered, although we thought she did.  I guess I hope for a "medical reason" but besides what we thought was a medical reason with Alaina (she appeared to be not growing, measuring only at 32wks, although she was fine) I haven't had anything go "wrong" that early.  Thankfully.
Then there's July 5... the day I turn 39wks... My Dr will induce me.  I did that with Matthew... but then felt guilty.  Also July 7 really stick in my head because of the 7th baby on 7/7 thing.. Only, that is a Saturday.  I do have an appt on July 6, I think so maybe I could just go in that evening and have baby after midnight again.  OR I could just WAIT.  If I get to July 12, I am pretty sure I will be induced.  I wish I was one of those super women that can just wait it out... but ugh... I am just too selfish for that.  Only it doesn't feel like selfishness at this point.. just survival, haha.
So.. bottom line is... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment