Here is the finished quilt for baby Joshua! It's kind of wrinkled because 1) I don't think I sewed straight enough... and 2) I thought it was so cozy I actually slept with it one night, haha! Overall, though, I am happy with how it turned out.
I put fleece on the back which worked very well! It's sooo soft and I didn't need batting so it saved money, and I think time. :) Now I just need to make curtains with the same fabric. I thought it was the cutest firetruck fabric out there!
Here's the quilt I made for Elise... the hardest part was lining up all the rectangles! Other than that it was pretty easy. I bought the fabric already cut.. cheating, I know! :) The back is a soft blanket that belonged to Danielle. She let me have it, I was soo happy! My only other option was hot pink fleece and I didn't want THAT much pink on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment