Monday, June 18, 2012

Mundane Monday: Curtains

Well, another thing checked off my list.  Well, almost.  I made the valances for Matthew and Joshua's room... well one of them is done, the second is half done.  I will have no problem finishing it today though because it's SO MUCH FUN to do!!! :)
I feel like everytime I check something off, I add a couple more things though... I guess that's part of life with 6 kids... organizing just never ends!
Here's my list now.....

1) Buy him a carseat
2) Clean out the bassinette and decide if I can use it still - I can!! :)

3) Put newborn and up to 3mos clothes in his dresser
4) Before that I need to completely empty it out, some of Elise's things are still in there
5) Make "BOY" curtains
6) find a pattern and make a red bumper for the crib
7) maybe even make a wall hanging with remaining fabric
8) Clean carpets, even if with just water
9) organize medicine cabinet
10) Clean out fridge
11) Make more hats and diaper covers
12) Organize Matthew's closet
12) organize Johanna and Alaina's closet
13) wipe down walls and baseboards
14) windex windows
16) organize laundry room
17) hang pictures in basement
18) get all kids newest pics done
a. Katie
b. Danielle
c. Johanna
d. Alaina
e. Matthew
f. Elise
19) get maternity pictures done
20) pack hospital bag
21) organize garage the best I can
22) organize my craft and clothes closet
23) clean out van
24) buy newborn diapers and nursing pads
25) organize pantry
26) install carseats, including infant
27) preregister at hospital
28) get all the kids pics in envelopes and addressed to the people they need to go to
(when baby is born, all I have to do is add his in there and send them off!)
29) organize top of fridge
30) Vaccuum stairs
31) clean out couch and wash couch cushions
32) give kids haircuts
     a. Katie
     b. Danielle
     c. Johanna
     d. Alaina
     e. Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment