So, you know how I wrote about no motivation and just overall feeling "blah"? Well......... today I unexpectedly got a visit from AF! I am a couple days early, if you can even call it that, considering nothing is normal right now... but at least I am closer to being regular. That does explain how I was feeling though. I always have a lack of motivation, but over the last week it's been so much worse, not only that but my appetite increased too. I wasn't even hungry, it was more the cravings that got me. At least I know why I was being that way, I am not crazy after all!!!
So, no May 2012 baby for us.. :) Not that I would be against it, but if God wants us to wait a little longer I am def. okay with that too! ((A June baby would be neat though, considering I don't have a purple stone for my future mother's ring.)) It's definitely silly, and I know if we keep having babies, I will have to double up the months at some point, lol... but for now, it's just kind of fun that we have a different birth month for all of them. Steven and I are January, then we have Apr, May, July, Sept, Oct, and Nov... not in that order though. :)
So today, Sept 2, marks cycle day 1 for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment