Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts: 2ww

I am in the 2 week wait.  AF is due in exactly a week, so really I expect it in about 5 days IF I am not pregnant. 
I totally abandoned my "boy diet". I was supposed to continue it just in case I am not pregnant.  Which I probably am not.  It's been a weird month.  I started bleeding mid-cycle.. totally threw me off so I googled it.  Sure enough, it can be very normal to have ovulatory bleeding.  NEVER in my life has that happened.  So... it provided me a window of time, but at the same time, I just don't know. I just "have a feeling" I am not pg, but then again, I've been surprised before.  I think I might test in 2 or 3 days.  I have a couple dollar tree tests to use.  I also ordered some more wondfo test strips that should get here in about a week.  I may or may not need them.... obviously I feel I will, or else I wouldn't have ordered them this late in the game.  Sigh.... the days go by so slow.  I do wish I would have continued the boy diet because I was actually losing weight doing it!!! (although many people claim to gain).  I think it was the cream of tartar and baking soda drink that just took my appetite away! lol! I was eating pretty healthy.. the worst part was the chips, but the chips I was eating were really high in potassium so I justified it.  Lots of salsa and salads though, and that is good.  I need to start that again.. if anything, to lose some more weight before I have to pack on the lbs again.  I really really hope I am pg though because then I will get a June baby! A totally different month for baby #7! Yes... I get that I have issues and that I am a dork... lol... but I can't help it! haha!! If I don't end up pg this time, as long as I get my period early enough I have a chance of having a June baby next cycle too.  I just don't want to be tempted to induce early just to have a certain birth month for my baby.  I know that is incredibly selfish of me.  If I never would have induced, ever.. I bet Alaina would have been a Nov baby, like Danielle.  She was induced just short of 2 wks early because the Dr was concerned she was not growing.  She was though, and if I would have been adamant about waiting to have her, I am sure she would have missed oct all together.  We didn't know though and did what we thought was best. There's a chance that Matthew could have been an aug baby (I was due the 28th, I think, and he could have been a couple days late, easily) and Elise possibly could have been a June baby... I was due the 29th.  I kind of doubt it though because I was already dilated to 4cm the day they induced me on the 21st. :) So, who knows when their real "birthdays" would have been if I wouldn't have induced.  Danielle and Johanna were the only two to not be induced.  I really don't want to induce again if I don't have to.  There's a lot of things I want to do differently.  If I get my period on cd28 that will be on the 29th of this  month which would be me due July 5th or 6th... hence the reason I *might* be tempted to induce.
Sigh... I am jumping way ahead of myself.  Fat little fuzzy warm squishy babies are just way too addicting. :)
Signing off... I have 9 children in my care (watching Alisha's 3 for the night) I should go check on them... although I know they are okay.. :) By the way, I seem to blog on Thursdays a lot... just seems to be my day.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I got to thinking...I haven't actually changed my *diet* but I did start washing my hair with baking soda just after Emmi was born so maybe I've *absorbed* enough baking soda water through my head to lower my ph just enough...haha :). If this one is a boy in April I will have to wonder ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... interesting! Hoping it works for you! (although I know you'd be just as happy with a new baby girl...)

    ReplyDelete