Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finally Starting my own Blog!

I am happy to be starting to keep a blog. So many things happen everyday... the kids say and do the cutest things, I need to keep a record of it! 
Right now Katie is 12, Danielle is 9, Johanna is 6 1/2, Alaina is 4 1/2, Matthew is almost 3!! and Elise just turned 1.  Life is so interesting, haha! Busy. We are about 6 wks into summer vacation, yet no routine is established yet.. that's really frustrating. We've only been home from our trip to ND for about a week so I'll cut myself some slack. For now. 
Tomorrow is Monday, so we'll try again to follow some sort of schedule.  I've been trying to get up with Steven in the mornings so that way I don't stay in bed too long.  If I don't get up with him, then I feel awful and groggy all day from "trying" to sleep while 3 or 4 kids climb on me, talk to me, ask me questions and watch TV in the room. :)
Then if we have anywhere to go, I am going to try and do it as early as possible.  I don't let the kids sleep later than 9.. so if we hurry and get dressed we can maybe be out of the house by 10... and back in time for lunch!  Then lunch and naptime! yay! I never take naps, but if things go as planned, then that will be one of the ONLY times during the day that I check FB or blog, or whatever.  Right now I am on here way too much.  Even if it's 20 mins at a time, if I do it too much things really fall apart fast.  Cleaning the house also has to happen during naptime.  After nap they can go outside or play or do something, I don't know. We'll just have to try it out and see how it goes.
Well, Matthew is throwing a fit because Steven threw away his empty bottle of candy, Elise is fussing in her bed because she wants out, although she only took a 20 minute nap in the car after church (early bedtime for her and Matthew!)... Johanna and Alaina have now put on 3 layers of jammies because they are "cold" (in 90 degree outside weather...), Katie is asking to "make something" out of tights she doesn't wear and Danielle is now looking for tights she can "make something out of" I am sure it will be drama if she can't find any.  Hmmm.... :) So, in other words.. I better end my first blog post.
Yay! I did it. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment