Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ten Random Thoughts

I am constantly thinking about blogging, only I don't have anything to write about! My day? Eh, boring.  Nothing really happened.  I went and signed up the four oldest girls for swim lessons and we got Burger King! We talked together, cleaned house together and the kids played outside awhile. We ate dinner, had our Family Bible time and then to bed for the youngest 4! That sums it up.
When I don't know what to write about, I like to do this thing, called 10 random thoughts.  I just basically write the first 10 things that pop into my head.  I've done this with handwritten diaries and it's actually really fun to read months and years later. Often it actually brings me right back to that day that I thought those things. 
So here goes:

1) Yes, you can have a snack. (Danielle)
2) She puts a smile on my face.
3) Steven and Katie are playing video games.
4) I do not like video games.
5) That burger king today was not a good idea.
6) I really wish I could lose some weight.
7) Will I be pregnant soon?
8) I hope no one comes upstairs right now and reads over my shoulder, that'd be weird.
9) Steven is a big kid in an adult body (I mean that in a good way) lol
10)Looking forward to watching TV tonight. :)

Well, I guess I am signing off for tonight.  Matthew is scared of monsters in his room, I never know what to do with that.  I've prayed with him, told him everything was ok, there is so such thing, etc... At some point I think he's just trying to stay up, but then I don't really know... he could really be scared.

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun post :).
    You are an awesome blogger! You definitely put me to shame, me and my poor unproductive blog, haha :).

    ReplyDelete