I think I am setting a record for the most pregnancy tests EVER taken in one possible pregnancy! LOL!!!
Yesterday, I was convinced.. it was a fluke test.. I am not pregnant.
Today.. I am confused all over again. Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday and I can go in and get a blood test.
When Elise woke up at 4:30am I decided to take another test... I have a few to spare. :)
It was negative.
Since that was first morning pee... I should have just accepted my fate. Not quite. I can't have pregnancy tests sitting, so easily accessible right on the back of my toilet. I took another one before church... 9:30am-ish.
A FAINT PINK LINE next to the control line. Blink. Really???
Still... I could be wrong... it could be an evap line.. another fluke... sigh....
Went to church, even went to the bathroom at church and when I got home.. temptation strikes again. I knew that I wasn't waiting long enough between peeing.. but at this point I had 2 pregnancy tests left... eh, what the heck, right?
So, I took it.. and guess what??? TWO lines! Eeeeeee!!!!!!
I showed Kelli and Steven and even Katie and it was def. there! I tried to take a picture of it because i knew it would fade, but it was not dark enough to show up.. so yes, very light. Very light.
Pretty much convinced though... must be pregnant. There wouldn't be 3 "bad" tests in one package especially when all 20 tests I took before those were very clearly negative... not even a hint of a trace of a line!
So.... I bought two First Response tests at Walmart.
NEGATIVE! Seriously? Unmistakeably negative. :(
I have one more for tomorrow morning.... then..... I will settle this once and for all and get a blood test. Argh.. this is very confusing and discouraging! I don't even know what I want anymore... whenever I take the test I am dying to see that second line appear, but yet I still want to wait a couple mos to get pregnant... have weight to lose and all that.... just need more time.... but I LOVE the idea of God giving us this wonderful gift... we weren't even asking for him/her at this point and if God is giving us a baby, then Wow... that's just amazing...
I just want to know.......................
No comments:
Post a Comment