I really don't know how I feel about this one. I have always thought, a line is a line.. and if you see a second line on a pregnancy test then hcg hormone has been detected, end of story. I am not so sure anymore. Every test I have taken since my phantom positive has been negative, including one first thing this morning. Either the test was a fluke, it was an evap line, or I am in the process of miscarrying. I really hope I am not miscarrying.. but if I am, I need to know. Not that it will change anything, but I just need to know if I have a 3rd little baby in heaven... that baby deserves to be acknowledged. Monday I am going to get a blood test and that should make everything clear.
This morning my test was negative, but I couldn't help myself I looked at it again hours later and there was a trace of a line.. now I am just driving myself crazy... THAT, i am sure, was an evap line. My first test was not i am pretty sure, the second line was there after minutes and then later disappeared. The test had to be wrong...
Well, as always I'll keep ya posted.
OH! And STEVEN decides it would be a good idea to tell people.. so he tells his friend at work and his parents.. his parents tell everyone!! So now I am getting messages on facebook! LOL! It is rather funny actually.. but annoying because I told him to not tell yet. Oh, Steven..... Now he has to go back and correct everyone and they have to correct who they told! I told Becca, Kelli, Amber, Amber B. and Shelby (which by the way she just found out she's pregnant, too! Eeee!!!!) but they all knew the situation all along.. haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment