Dec 1, 2011
Wowzers, CRANKY kids today!
Dec 3
The snow is beautiful! I don't want to go out in it.. but it's still pretty! :)
Earlier today, Lisey went over to Danielle and said, "sit". Danielle obeyed and Elise climbed in her lap.... :) Sweet girls of mine!
Dec 4
So right at nap time I decide to drag all my kids into the trees about a block away, in the snow, in christmas dresses to get a christmas pic.... probably wasn't the best idea... but I might have got a good one.. We'll see....
Dec 5
Steven's trying to make me watch a really sad movie with him.. I just can't do it. I know how it ends (it's about Dax Locke). Tried to, but I just can't. Ughhh... my heart!
Dec 6
Prayer Request. Unspoken. Thanks....
Dec 8
Elise just brought me the toilet scrub brush. It touched my shirt. Off to take a shower. Ewwww......
Dec 9
Got our Christmas cards in the mail! They turned out great! Although Lisey wasn't being nice for the picture, it still looks good.. haha... can't wait to send them out!
Dec 10
Oh my... the things my kids come and tell me!
Dec 12
We have been married for 13 years, today. That makes me feel so old!!! Happy Anniversary, Steven! I ♥ You!
Dec 13
how come houses don't clean themselves? I really really really just want to go to bed.... but waking up to a messy house is no fun....
Dec 15
Elise is such a singer! She sings Christmas songs in the car (and she knows they pretty well for her age, too!) and even if she doesn't know the words, she kinda makes them up, in tune, too! LOL, it's so cute! None of my other kids did this so early.. maybe she'll be a singer like Grandma Laurel Ann 'Bakke' Leatherbery!
(I posted a babycenter link here)
Although most people know now.... here is the official announcement! I am due July 12, 2012. We are very excited to welcome another sweet little baby to our family!
Dec 18
is ready for Steven and Johanna to get back from Colorado with Grandma Cathy!! We're so excited to see them!
Dec 20
Elise is so cute, shes in a laundry basket saying, ''I hiding, I hiding....''
dec 21
So every night I pray with Johanna and Alaina that they won't have any "bad, mad, sad or scary dreams....... " and Johanna interrupted... "and NO dreams like last night where I am naked at school! At least Miss Jeanne gave me a blanket to cover up with!!" Hahaha!! So, we had to add, 'no embarrassing' dreams to the list... hehe... too funny!
Danielle was cracking me up tonight, too... she came to me and excitedly said, "Indiana Jones and Han Solo look soooo much alike!!! They sound alike, too!"
Me: Umm... they're the same person, Danielle...
Danielle: Oh. (long pause) Well, that was awkward...
LOL, she is so funny. :)
Dec 26
Haha... Elise has Steven wrapped around her little finger... she was saying, "jumping, jumping.... outside?" while bouncing and then heading toward the door. Although it's cold, and dark out there... he's taking her out to the trampoline! :)
Dec 27
got to hear the baby's heartbeat today... sooo sweet! :) Found out I'll get my u/s at 18wks.... only 6 1/2 weeks away!!
Dec 28
Can't believe I am 12 wks already!
Dec 29
.....and we have puking kids....... :P
Oh my goodness.... Every 5 minutes someone is getting sick around here.... This is awful!!!!! Five of us now.... Good thing Alaina got it over with on monday. Ughhhhhh.....
No comments:
Post a Comment