should be cleaning, lol
January 16, 2008
is feeling nautious.. blah
January 23, 2008
is finally feeling a little normal today
January 26
is hungry for Pizza Hut
Feb 5, 2008
is still suffering from morning sickness
Feb 12
is debating on whether or not I want to venture out with the kids and go to the store today
Feb 22
is doing lots and lots of laundry
Mar 10, 2008
is Having a baby boy! FINALLY!
Apr 4, 2008
is doing housework :(
Apr 10
is excitedly waiting for Becca to get here!
Jun 14, 2008
unfortunately got to experience seeing $100 worth of gas go into my vehicle, and that wasn't it either - it was just when the gas pump turned itself off
Aug 14, 2008
is finally home in NE! YAY
Aug 26
is feeling Tuesday. Not quite as bad as Monday, but still not rested up from the weekend either :)
Aug 27
is hogging the computer today... it totally serves Steven right... hahaha!
Sept 5, 2008
is listening to the birds chirp - really loud!
Sept 12
is trying to get the house clean in preparation for the weekend, although it's pointless!
Sept 17
is cleaning. What's new, right? It's never enough.....
Sept 25
is staying up wwaaaayyy too late selling things on craigslist
Sept 26
is not having a very good day
Sept 27
is tired
Sept 28
and Danielle got haircuts today - check out the pics!
Oct 1, 2008
is so excited about buying a house!
-Oh wow! That is awesome :)!!!
We're looking into doing that in the Spring unless something perfect shows up before hand. (Shelby)
Oct 2
does not have a headache right now - yes!!!
-I'm so glad to hear you don't have a headache today!! Can't imagine what has been plaguing you. But glad it's "left the premises!!" How's the Bible Study coming along? It was so fun to see you two nights in a row this week!! :-) (Wendy)
-So far so good, I have gone through a couple pages of the Bible Study. It's pretty good so far!!
It was definitely fun seeing you all two nights in a row... you might not be able to keep me away once we move out there! :o) (me)
Oct 3
is happy to have Steven home for half the day today!
Oct 4
is ready for the kids to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 5
is nursing Matthew
Oct 6
is excited that Katie and Danielle got to ride in a pink limo this morning
Oct 7
and Steven have signed the contract... we're buying a house!!!
-WooHoo! It will be so great to have you closer to us!! (Cheri)
-Awesome! Way Cool! We are excited for you & looking forward to having you live much closer! (P. Don)
Oct 23
is getting ready to clean the kitchen after last night... ugh I should have done it last night. Blah
Oct 25
is enjoying all the candy bars her daughters are giving her! :o)
Oct 26
is getting ready to kick Steven's butt at Skip-bo
Oct 31
is wishing everyone a Happy Halloween!
Nov 4, 2008
is getting a consultation for braces today! Yikes
Nov 6
went to the laundromat today w/all 5 kids... I am not sure if that was worse than my dryer taking all day to dry or not.... still pondering the experience
-LOL, you guys are funny. The kids actually did amazingly well, Johanna only got 1 time out, I was proud of them. Kristi- I was trying to get all my laundry done at once so it's easier for packing today, I had A LOT and my dryer takes about 3 hours per load. Even if I went to your house it would have still taken too long with as much as I had! Either way, I think I'll deal with the slow dryer from now on! :o) (me)
Nov 7
just had to euthanize Wolfie today... with all 5 kids.. alone. THAT was way worse than the laundromat. :o(
-OMG!!!! I am so sorry! I totally would of taken the kids for you while you had to do that. OH, the drama you must of had today. Hugs and kisses from us. (Bryce)
is remembering her cat, Wolfie :(
-I took Wolfie to the vet today because he was obviously very sick. Turns out he had feline cystitis http://www.sniksnak.com/
I feel a bit emotionally drained right now. (me)
-Oh... I am so sorry April! It's hard to lose a pet.... (Kristi)
-So sorry to hear about your cat and dealing with the kids at the same time. (Wendy)
-I'm sorry April! I wish I lived closer to you and could have helped you today! Again -- so sorry!
Nov 16
is home from North Dakota!
Nov 17
needs to lose weight. Food is my enemy!
-girl, you look good! remember you just had a baby! (Revonna)
-You look great April!!! (Chelsae)
-You need to STOP IT! I gained half of my 13lbs back :( dang you food!! (Kristi)
-Kristi, I gained half your 13lbs back too. :o( (me)
-Remember you've got to make food for that little baby! It's good to be in control of food rather than the other way around but don't deprive yourself. (Wendy)
-Yes I understand... you need to lose weight, not because I think you look bad, but because I know how bad you want to. I know how bad I want to! Food is my frenemy. Stupid food.
-... yeah! .. stupid food!! Booooo!!
Nov 19
has a wonderful cold. I wanna sleeeeeep!
Nov 21
is eating a canoli. :o)
Nov 22
is thankful for her hubby and her kids
Nov 25
is eating goldfish crackers and trying to get Matthew to stay asleep. Guess he won't be sleeping 8hrs straight again tonight
Nov 26
is happy that our new closing date for our house is in Apr, instead of June! woo hoo!
-Wow that is awesome, how did that happen? (Alicia)
-We just got a call saying that we had the option of closing on our house sooner, if we wanted! I guess they are trying to shorten the length of time it takes to build a house because people are not happy waiting as long as they have to. (me)
Dec 3, 2008
has been married for a whole DECADE on Dec 12th! (to a dork)
-WOW! A whole DECADE! That's means your old you know. hehehehehehe! JK! And look at what 10 years produces~a gaggle of giggling girls and 1 bouncy boy! CONGRATS (Bryce)
-What to do you have planned for this milestone? (Mellie)
-I wish I could say we have fun plans... but no.... 10 yrs produced 5 kids, and a babysitter was not included in that package. Bum deal, but it's okay. (me)
-Wait, wait, wait! You're not going to go out for your 10 year anniversary because of not having a babysitter?!?! Eric and I can watch them for you guys!! That's what friends are for! :) You should celebrate and have some time together! Call me and we can talk details! :) (Ashlie)
Dec 9
is overwhelmed
-:( not hard when you have 5 kids! Or are you talking about your camera? (Kristi)
-LOL, Kristi... no it's not the camera although I do want to throw it sometimes... :)
It's just day to day life.. sometimes it gets to me more than others, today was a rough one. I am okay now though. (me)
Dec 11
is staying up way past her bedtime trying to earn $ on ChaCha. No luck though.
not happy that Johanna has the flu.. and now it will probably spread through the whole family. Yuck!
is happy that Johanna is feeling much better and so far everyone else is still healthy!
Dec 16
knew it was inevitable -- Alaina is sick now. :o(
Dec 17
is happy Alaina is doing better!
Dec 18
is making money doing ChaCha
- Is that some sort of stripper dance? And to think we all thought you were just a sweet stay at home mom! I'm shocked! (Amber)
-Shhh...don't tell anyone! You'll ruin my reputation! LOL (me)
-make that money honey!! (Kristi)
- Not much money, since she has the Jasmer rhythm... They'll be tucking pennies instead of dollars. (Amber)
-What are you talking about? Dad is an awesome dancer... not only that, but he sure can sing! hehe
www.chacha.com in case anyone is wondering. :) (me)
is excited about Matthew's first tooth! I knew he was chewing and drooling so much for a reason
is relieved that the kids have a snow day tomorrow. No school
Dec 22
says, "kids + diarrhea = a big stinky mess."
Dec 24
wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!
Dec 27
is happy to have Cathy, Grandma Lou, and Aunt Terri here visiting!
Dec 29
is lonely now that company has left. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment