Not a whole lot going on today. I got good news yesterday. Becca is doing fine!! :) She feels so much better and is no longer bleeding! It was so great to hear her voice.
Today I got alittle bit of laundry done, ironed some of the fabric for our quilts. Katie, Danielle and I are making quilts.. how fun is that??? :) We have a lot of work still to do... cutting, cutting cutting.... and then at our next meeting we'll start sewing! yay! :) :) Ialways wanted to do this, and what better way to learn than with my two big girls!
I also did some cleaning.. but I have the upstairs to work on still... eh. blah.. no fun. Then I really really need to start on this hat I am working on. I also tried to get a paypal button on my new little knit creations blog. I set up a separate one from this one because if i really do use it for business reasons I'd rather keep it separate from my personal blog. Not that this one is private by any means.. but it just made sense to me. although the point of this blog was to combine the two... "knitting with arrows" Arrows meaning the kids! :) hehe... Oh well. Two blogs are better than one. I just don't know how to install the paypal button.
Other than not.. not too much! Kenadae is here so she and Matthew are having fun. She comes every other Tuesday because Alicia drives for art.
That's it! Geesh.. today should be Mundane Monday... haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment