The best thing to remember about turning 31 years old will always be finding out our 7th child is our 2nd son. That was yesterday, but what a great birthday present. The worst part.. well, I have been meaning to write about it, but I probably won't today. :( That will be coming soon.. I just don't have the words to explain what I am feeling just yet. Not sure if I ever will.
Today was a pretty good day. Got up... and heard lots of "happy birthdays"... the kids love birthdays... :) Then I brought the oldest 3 to school and a couple hours later the youngest three to Alicia's house. On Wednesdays I teach the elementary students (Danielle, Juliette, Johanna, Caitlin, and PJ) Bible class and then I help the 1st graders go through their phonograms and handwriting. :) I thoroughly enjoy it. I really really hope I'll be able to help out next year, even though I'll have a new baby boy to think about. :) Hopefully he's a good, content baby and can just come with me. I'd love that.
Then Alicia, Kenadae and me and my 3 littlest ones went to Pizza Hut. Yummy. We stayed and talked for a really long time and then I brought Kenadae to my house to play and Alicia brought my 3 big girls home for me after school. It's been a good day. Tonight I need to run to the store and then we're watching the American Idol try-outs. I love those, haha.
Well, I hear a sweet little girl crying... Elise woke up from her nap. Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment