Well, I got through ONE 33.8oz bottle of water for the whole day. After my post last night, I totally forgot about water and by the time I remembered it was pretty late so I only got a tiny bit down from my second bottle. That was a lot of water for me though... I felt like I pee'd all day! haha! So, obviously I drink VERY little on a normal basis. :(
So far today I am about halfway through my first bottle.. it's 12:50pm. Hoping for better results today.
I'll keep you posted.
How have you been doing since then :)? Even after the miscarriage and feeling so guilty about being so bad at drinking my water lately I am still having a hard time remembering to drink it! I used to be a water addict and in the last few months it has just gotten really hard for me to remember, ::sigh::...
ReplyDelete