Monday, February 13, 2012

Mundane Monday: friends

I am just thankful for friends.  I have been blessed with so many wonderful ones.  Some I've known forever and are more like sisters to me, some I only had in my life a short time but the impact was huge, many are miles and miles away, a few I've only known a couple short years but I know they will be in my life forever.
I am just thankful for all of them. The ones I see everyday and the ones I only see once a year or every couple years.  I hope our kids can find friendships like I have. :) Of course they have one another.. my sister is one of my very best friends.. and they are getting a better start than we did, but it's nice to know and trust and love.. just friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment