Yep... Elise pulled a Johanna and I hope it's not the start of something horrible!!!
This morning she was fussing in her crib, so I sent Danielle to go and get her. Her diaper was half off and there was poop everywhere! She did not like it at all! Neither did I.
It was so nasty and stunk so bad... ugh.... I went through this enough with Johanna when she was this age that I could go the rest of my life and never clean another poop mess and it would not bother me one bit! lol...
Life goes on though... she got cleaned up, the mess got cleaned up and all Katie could say is, "I am scared for her to share a room with us now!" lol...
Today is Valentine's Day. We went to the church school to hand out our cards so that was fun for the kids. I sent Alaina to school late so she could be a part of it, so she gets two parties today! That made her happy. Our family is fasting candy (and fast food) for 3 wks so everyone is disappointed that they can't eat any of their candy.. haha... oh well, we'll all get over it! :)
That's about it. That's my poopy Valentine's Day. Some people get chocolates and roses and I get poop messes and laundry, haha! Totally not complaining... well maybe a little... but honestly once that mess was cleaned up, I really didn't mind. I love my life just the way it is... poop and all!

No comments:
Post a Comment