I've been trying to get on here and blog more often. Just to jot down the day to day stuff. It's okay if they are short entries.. in fact I'll probably prefer that one day when i read over these again.
Today was a normal Wednesday except that I have been more tired today than usual. Almost early pregnant tired-ish. It's the first time this school year I woke up and didn't feel like teaching at the church school. I really do love it. It's my fault though, I stayed up too late last night watching T.V.
I did teach though and it went well... I just yawned every few seconds. Then I went to Alicia's to pick up the 3 youngest kids... Alaina was being a stinker there again. She's just whiny and doesn't want to listen. I never know how to respond to that... but it's annoying and I KNOW it annoys Alicia... sigh... not that I really blame her. That age group is hard for me too, with my kids anyway. I enjoy babies, LOVE the 1yr-2yr range and then at about 3-4ish through about 7 it's just hard for me. Of course it's different for every kid. Johanna and Alaina just demand more, idk how to put it... patience? lol.
Either way.. today I was just tired... but I got them home and just dragged my butt all afternoon. After picking up the kids from school I finally just gave in to the exhaustion and fell asleep on the couch. The kids were all around me watching tv and playing with katie's new toys she got... hex bugs... lol... Then I made dinner and I am still just pooped. Time to go to bed and turn the TV on and just zone out. Maybe even fall asleep early tonight.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment